The Tinywood Houses in Warwickshire offer a new and unique concept for luxury glamping.
Inspired by a desire to create miniature architecture, The Tinywood Houses offer all the comforts, proportions and appointments of a normal two bedroom house, all within a truly tiny footprint.
Tinywood One features a downstairs King Sized double bedroom, with three bunks in the upstairs loft.
Tinywood Two features a larger downstairs space with King Sized double bedroom and twin bunks in the upstairs loft.
Tinywood Three features a larger downstairs space with King Sized double bedroom and twin bunks in the upstairs loft.
TW1,2 and 3feature:
- Kitchen finished with granite worktops
- Fold away dinning table that seats five
- Living room with wood burner and stow away sofa
- Shower and toilet.
- Log Fired Hot Tub
- Covered outdoor dining area with BBQ / Heater
The Family Teeny features a compact 4+2 berth space with King Sized double bedroom upstairs and twin bunks downstairs.
As evening temperatures dip, the day can be extended sat alongside the roaring fire. The wood fired Hot Tub provides solace whatever the weather - the warm steaming water and crackling log fire are enticing come rain or shine, summer or winter!
Located on a working arable farm, The Tinywood Houses sit in one acre of mown pasture for the exclusive use of guests, their children and their dogs.
A host of village pubs and a farm shop within 1.5mile walk.
A short drive to Royal Leamington Spa, historic Warwick, and Stratford-upon-Avon – Shakespeare’s birthplace.
An uninterrupted view of the Warwickshire countryside!
- All facilities are private to each Tinywood House
- Real beds with Bedding provided
- Hot shower and flushing toilet (except Family Teeny)
- All weather indoor BBQ with charcoal/wood provided
- Family size Hot Tub will be piping hot upon your arrival
- Free supply of logs
- Please note that we do not provide towels.
- Well behaved dogs welcome! (please advise number of dogs in advance)
* Please note all prices include all water, gas, electric, Linen supplement waived until further notice.
A 20 % non refundable deposit is required at time of booking payable by bank transfer.
The balance to be paid in full 4 weeks before arrival date and is also non refundable.
If arrival date is less than 4 weeks away at time of booking then full cost will be required as deposit.
Bank account details for electronic transfer supplied on request
- Please confirm once transfer is complete.
- Please also provide the number of people and dogs in your party.
- Please provide your full name and address.
- Please advise where you saw the Tiny Wooden House advertised.
Extra charges: please note there are no extra charges for wood, charcoal, hot tub or dogs.
TW 1, 2 and 3
Autumn/Winter season Holiday Prices starting 31st August 2015
to 17th March 2016
TW 1, 2 and 3
Spring season Holiday Prices starting 18th March 2016 - 17th July 2016
TW 1, 2 and 3
Summer Holiday Prices
18th July 2016 - 5th September 2016:
The Tinywood houses are placed right at the heart of the UK motorway network and provides excellent acces to and from all areas.
Local Attractions include:
- Warwick Castle
- Royal Leamington Spa
- Warwick Arts Centre
and many, many more!
Click the button to open a new window featuring a map of the locations.